Voice aren't real
By LeNae Gerig
Designer’s Tip: Use the Spectrum Noir Blender pen to lit color off the pink colored dress to make polka dots.
- Place the card fold on the left side and cover with Pretty Little Posies blue border paper. Mat 4”x5 1/2” green tile paper with ivory cardstock and ink the edges. Glue to the card center. Cut the border from the blue border paper and glue across the card center.
- Trace the Design Tool Kit #6 Tag onto Pretty Little Posies blue paper and ink edges black. Ink the edges of 1 3/4” wide strip of ivory floral paper and glue across the tag center and trim the ivory paper even with the tag edges. Stamp with the Worldly Women “Voices” greeting. Mat the tag with ivory cardstock, leaving 1/16” border and glue the tag to the left side of the card as shown.
- Embellish the tag with Hibiscus Mini Resin Flowers and use 1/4” wide Pretty Posies yellow/blue check ribbon to make a bow. Zot( to the top of the tag.
- Stamp the Worldly Women image onto Silky Papers and color the skin CR2 peach, lips and dress CR6 pink and earrings, necklace, purse, shoes and eye shadow IB2 blue. Color hair TN3 and TN3 tans. Color boa LG3 and LG4 green. Use the tip end of the Spectrum Noir Blender pen to lift off pink color from dress to make polka dots.
- Cut out around images, leaving a 1/32” border and foam tape to the right side of the card as shown.