Doll Easel Card
By LeNae Gerig
Designer’s Tip: Use extra die-cut images foam taped to the inside of the card and prop the card front behind them.
- Easel Card: Cut black cardstock to 4¾”x11¾” and fold in half with short sides together. Place the fold at the top and open the card. Fold the top half of the card in half again. Close the card.
- Card Front: Mat 4¾”x2” Mirage black floral paper with yellow paper with 1/8” borders and glue across 4¾”x5 5/8” Mirage red/black paper. Mat the red/black paper with 5”x5 7/8” black cardstock.
- Glue the Feminine Die-Cut doll oval to the card center and embellish the oval scallops with Teal Jewel Dazzles™. Place “For You” Black Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles™ and foam tape butterfly die-cuts as shown. Place Teal Jewel Dazzles™ on the butterflies. Center the card front onto the front of the easel card. Glue the bottom of the card front to the bottom of the easel card.
- Inside: Glue 4 5/8”x 5½” Mirage pink paper to the card. Mat 4¾”x5/8” Mirage teal paper with black cardstock with 1/8” borders and glue across the card, ¾” from the bottom. Foam tape the die-cut flowers and place on the teal border. Glue the “Hello Friend” die-cut above the border and place Teal Jewel Dazzles™ on each end.
- When open, prop the card front behind the foam taped images on the inside border.