Season's Greetings Card
By Debbie Samples
Designer Tip: Use the paper shaper to shape the stockings for a realistic effect.
- Card front: Place a blank card with the fold on top. Cover the card front with Red Cardstock. Glue a 7” square Pretty Little Posies tan/cream paper in the center. Outline with Red Jewel Border Dazzles™.
- Cut a Red Cardstock with the largest scalloped oval cutting die. Cut a Pretty Little Posies tan/red/beige pattern paper with the largest Oval Doily cutting die. Glue to the red one. Cut the smaller scalloped oval from red cardstock. Glue to the oval doily. Place a border Dazzles™ around the middle oval, and place “Season’s Greetings” in the middle. Foam tape to the card top even with the top of the beige/cream paper.
- Use the Stocking Silhouette cutting die to cut two Pretty Little Posies red floral paper stockings so they are facing the right. Cut one more Silhouette from the Pretty Little Posies green paper. Cut one Pretty Little Posies red with the #2 stocking cutting die. Cut a Pretty Little Posies green paper with the #1 cutting die. Use the Stocking topper to cut Pretty Little Posies red, green, and tan die cuts. Use the circles cutting die to cut Pretty Little Posies red, green, and tan die cuts. Layer the stockings as shown.
- Use the paper shaper tools and a mat (on the back) to round the dots. Use the shaper tool and a mat (on the back) to curl the toes of the stockings. Use the tool and mat to shape the stockings and toppers into a curve.
- Glue each stocking to the bottom of the oval. Use foam tape to secure the heels of the stockings. Zot™ a green grid ribbon and a red metallic bow to the top of each stocking.