We Click Card
By Gail Booth
Designer Tip: Use small Dazzles™ scrolls and dots to accent your Paper Tole layers
- Card front: Ink the edges of 6 3/8”x4 7/8” Darkroom teal scuff paper and mat on Darkroom yellow tile paper with a 1/16" border. Glue centered on 6½”x5” black cardstock. Ink the edges of 6 ½”x5” Darkroom film border paper (keeping the filmstrip artwork at the upper left corner) and tear ¾” from the bottom edge. Glue even with the top of the cardstock piece. Punch two 1/8” holes at the bottom right corner and the teal paper and insert two brown Embellies™ brads, securing prongs on the back.
- Place a blank card with the fold on top and glue your cardstock piece centered on the front. Place two large filmstrip Dazzles™ ¼” from the left edge, even with the fold.
- Ink the edges of 6 ½”x1/2” Darkroom teal scuff paper and mat on Darkroom yellow tile paper, then on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Center punch ¼” holes ¾” from each end, then 1 5/8” from each end hole. Insert Camera eyelets in each hole and use eyelet setter to attach. Foam tape the strip 1/8” from the card fold. Place Dazzles™ along the strip, as shown.
- Pop out the pieces for the camera/filmstrip Paper Tole and ink the edges with Copper StazOn®. Let dry. Foam tape the pieces in numbered order. Place small scroll and dot Dazzles™ on the Paper Tole, as shown, then foam tape centered on your card.
- Ink the edges of the “CLICK” die-cut tag copper. Let dry. Foam tape over several lengths of ¼” black glimmer and ¼” teal sheer, as shown. Place “we” and arrow Dazzles™ on the tag.
- Card inside: Ink the edges of 4 ½”x3 ¼” Darkroom film border paper black and glue centered on your card. Place corner Dazzles™ and a heart on the paper. Ink the edges of teal scuff paper, mat on black cardstock with a 1/16" border and glue centered on the paper. Ink the edges of the maroon bordered label die-cut with copper and foam tape on center. Place the “Smile” and heart Dazzles™ on the label. Zot™ on a double knot of glimmer and sheer ribbon. Back a camera Dazzles™ with teal and yellow papers and glue as shown.