Thinking Of You Card
By LeNae Gerig
- Place the card fold on the left and cover with blue cardstock. Cut a 4 3/4"x6 1/4" blue watercolor paper and glue it centered on the card. Place Blue Jewel Border Dazzles™ on the top and bottom edges of the blue watercolor paper. Cut a 5”x1” teal cardstock. Cut a 5”x1/2” lime cardstock and mat the long edges on blue cardstock with 1/16” borders. Glue centered on the lime cardstock. Glue across the card, 1 1/2" from the bottom of the card.
- Die Cut the large Two Oval Doilies & Mats oval mat from white cardstock and apply lime green chalk around the edges. Glue to the card center.
- Remove the Double Stick Dazzles™ “Thinking of You” and place on the plastic covering the Double Stick Dazzles™ sheet. Apply dark blue chalk to the words, remove from the plastic and place on the oval as shown.
- Place the Double Stick Dazzles™ swirls on the plastic sheet and sprinkle with aqua embossing powder. Remove from the plastic and place on the oval as shown. Place 1 large, 2 medium and 2 small Double Stick Dazzles™ flowers on white cardstock. Apply blue and green chalk to the flowers as shown. Touch one side of the flower centers to the green embossing powder and then place on the flowers. Cut out the flowers, leaving a 1/32” border and glue and foam tape 4 flowers to the card as shown. Set aside remaining medium flower for the inside. Apply chalk to 6 Double Stick Dazzles™ tiny flowers and place among the larger flowers and words on the oval. Use 3/4" wide navy crepe ribbon to tie a bow. Zot™ the bow on the top of the oval as shown.
- Inside: Cut a 4”x3 1/2" blue watercolor paper and mat on blue cardstock with 1/16” borders. Add Blue Jewel Border Dazzles™ on the sides of the paper. Wrap the bottom left corner with navy crepe ribbon and secure on the back with glue. Glue centered on the card.
- Cut a 1 1/4"x1 1/2" blue cardstock and mat on white with 1/4" borders. Apply green chalk to the edges and mat on teal cardstock with 1/8” borders. Mat once more on blue cardstock with 1/16” borders. Place Silver Tiny Words & Phrases “Get Well” centered on the blue cardstock rectangle. Glue on the blue watercolor paper as shown. Glue remaining chalked flower centered on the ribbon.