By Debbie Samples
Designer Tip: Use the Racing Papers for a Father’s Day Karting Page.
- Use the Racing Numbers paper as your base. Glue a 4”x12” black/white checkered paper on the left edge.
- Mat two 6”x4” photos on white cardstock with 1/16” borders. Mat again on red cardstock, then black cardstock with 1/8” borders each time. Glue one to the top right corner, and one to the bottom right corner. Mat two 4” square photos on white cardstock with 1/16” borders. Mat both on a 4½”x8¾”red cardstock. Foam tape the Racing chip board in the center, over the photos. Glue ½” from the left edge centered.
- Cut one end of two 4½”x1” red cardstock so it is pointed. Glue one pointing left from the top photo, and one pointing right from the left bottom corner.
- Write or print on a 5¾”x2 1/8” white cardstock. Mat on black cardstock with 1/16” borders. Glue between the large photos. Cut one of the Racing ovals from the papers, and glue to the top left corner. Place Dazzles™ as shown.
- Place the “Best” & “Dad” Dazzles™ on the gold metal tag, and glue to the top photo.