You’re Sweet Step Card
By Debbie Samples
Designer Tip: Add holographic papers to your cards to make them pop!
- Card front: Use the Triple Step Card Template to trace, cut and score a card base from brown cardstock. Follow the directions on the template to fold.
- Trace and cut a Front, Middle Step, and a Right Step from pink hearts holographic paper. Glue in place. Trace and cut another Front from The Sweet Life Border paper. Make sure you are using the bottom left corner of the paper. (there is a top and bottom border). Cut ¼” off the left side, and the bottom. Glue to the card front, centering it on the pink hearts holographic.
- Trace and cut a Vintage Label from The Sweet Life pink paper. Mat on pink hearts holographic paper with 1/16” borders. Foam tape to the top left. Back four small cherry Dazzles™ with pink hearts holographic paper. Cut close to the Dazzles™ edge. Foam tape a cherry on either side of the label. Place the word Dazzles™ as shown.
- Trace and cut a bow from The Sweet Life green dot paper. Follow the instructions to assemble. Glue to the border. Foam tape a backed cherry Dazzles™ in the center of the bow and the large flower.
- Card inside: Mat a 5½”x2¼” The Sweet Life bottom border paper on pink hearts holographic paper with 1/8” borders. Glue centered. Place the word Dazzles™ as shown.