By Susan Cobb
Designer’s Tip: Use the Autumn Blaze Megaflakes to add a beautiful metallic shimmer to your Tall Grasses stamped image.
- Front: Trim your card to a 5” square, then place with the fold at the top. Cover the card with Trail Blazer green/tan textured paper and ink the edges dark brown.
- Cut a 4 5/8”x4 1/2" green/yellow/brown leaves textured paper and place on your work surface. Squeeze some FlitterGlu onto a foam pad on the ink blending applicator. Spread out the glue evenly with a square of cardstock. Apply the glue to the surface of the Tall Grasses stamp. Stamp the glue image even with the bottom of the green/yellow/brown leaves textured paper. Wash the stamp with soap and water.
- Add Mega Flake to the glue image, making sure to cover the entire image. Take the scrap of acetate material and place it on the Mega Flake/image. Use the bone folder to burnish the Mega Flake onto the image. Remove the acetate and tap the excess Mega Flake onto wax paper and funnel it back into the container. With a light touch, use the scoochy to polish the image in a circular motion.
- Mat the paper with image on brown cardstock with 1/16” borders. Glue centered on the card front, even with the top. Wrap the top of the card front with 1/2" wide brown grosgrain ribbon and tie a knot on the front of the card as shown.
- Use the Tiny Tags & Little Labels template to trace a Squared Tag A shape onto the brown section of Trail Blazer green/yellow/brown leaves textured paper and cut it out. Mat on the yellow section of the same paper with 1/16” borders. Ink the edges dark brown. Glue the tag on the card near the knotted ribbon. Place Greetings Dazzles™ “Hello” centered on the tag. Add Gold Jewel Border Dazzles™ on the tag and bottom edge of the card as shown.