By Christy Strickler
- Cut a 4x6 sheet of the black polka dot print from the On Butterfly Wings paper for the background and place it inside the frame.
- Cut a 1.25 inch strip wide piece of paper from the Sweet Life collection in pink.
- Cut the strip down to 3 inches in length.
- Cut a fishtail in each end of the strip to create a banner.
- Use the marker to draw a simple border around the edge of the banner.
- Use the craft knife to fussy cut a butterfly from the One Butterfly wings patterned paper collection.
- Glue the banner to the center of the 4x6 acrylic frame.
- Layer the doily and then the butterfly over the banner.