Floating Romance Frame
By Michelle Frae Cummings
- Cut your background paper to 6 1/4" x 8 1/4".
- Crumple paper into a tight ball. Then flatten out and use your finger to apply the Inka Gold to the paper, accenting the ridges.
- Measure and cut your inside paper to be 5"x 7".
- Flip over and measure with a ruler and pencil, 1" from all sides. This will create a rectangle. Cut from 'inside' corner to corner.
- Flip back to front and trim inside flaps 1" from inside edge.
- Curl flaps to reveal under sided pattern.
- Ink edges of inner card with Spun Sugar. Apply with your finger some Inka Rose Quartz and Gold.
- Glue to background.
- Unscrew connectors for frame. Sandwich paper craft inside frame. Mark holes with a pencil.
- Remove paper craft and punch holes. Place once more in frame, (add photo or sentiment) line up the holes and re-attach connectors.
- Attach flower cut outs with foam tape and accent with micro glitter.