With Deepest Sympathy card
By Debbie Samples
Designer Tip: Tear the vellum, and place your sentiment in the tear.
- Card front: Place a blank card with the fold on your left.
- Place a 4”x6” blue vellum in the Leafy Vine embossing folder. Run through the die cutting machine. Make and uneven tear about 1½”-2” from the top. Glue the top part even with the top, and the bottom part even with the bottom, both centered. Place a Platinum border along each long side.
- Stamp the sentiment in VersaMark™ ink in the space left between the tear. Dust with silver embossing powder, and heat with the heat tool.
- Glue four paper flowers on the left edge. Make a four loop bow, and Zot under the flowers.
- Card inside: Glue a 4”x2¼” blue vellum centered. Place a border Dazzles™ on each long edge. Place the sentiment Dazzles™ centered.