By Debbie Samples
- Card front: Use the Double M Die-Cut Card black as your base. Fold on all of the score lines. Cover the front, and each middle section with Artful Watercolor brown/beige paper. Ink all the edges with Black Cherry ink.
- Glue a 3 7/8"x5" Artful Watercolor border paper with the border in the bottom left corner. Place a Border Dazzles on the top and bottom. Use the larges scallop cutting die to cut a Artful Watercolor green die-cut. Ink the edges. Assemble the butterfly Paper Tole with foam tape. Glue to the scallop circle. Foam tape to the card.
- Card inside: Glue a 3 7/8"x5" Artful Watercolor purple paper to the front inside, and back inside. Glue a 3"x3/8" Artful Watercolor stripe paper, " from the top and bottom on the front inside, and back inside panel. Assemble the "Wonderful Day" & " Go Out & Shine" paper tole with foam tape. Glue one to the front and one to the back.
- Use the patterns to trace and cut the two outer-inside panels from Artful Watercolor maroon paper. Glue in place. Use the patterns to trace and cut the inside panels. Glue in place. Place all the border Dazzles as shown.
- Stamp the three sentiments one each on a 2"x3/4" Artful Watercolor brown/beige papers in VersaMark ink. Dust with Black embossing powder. Tap off the excess, and heat emboss. Mat each on purple cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue on the folds as shown. Glue the Paper Tole extra artwork flower and butterfly on the inside panels.