Trick or Treat Card
By Debbie Samples
Designer Tip: Turn the stockings into "witch" stockings for a Halloween card!
- Card front: Cut your card to 5"x5". Place with the fold on your left. Cover with Black Suede paper. Glue a 4"x5"Rosemary & Thyme purple tweed paper centered.
- Trace and cut a Vintage Sign from Pretty Little Posies lime green paper. Mat on black suede with 1/16" borders. Foam tape to the card.
- Use the Curly Toe cutting die to cut a left and right stocking from Rosemary & Thyme purple tweed paper. Trace and cut the top and heel on black suede paper. Glue a heel and a top on each stocking. Glue the stockings back to back on a 3"x3" Grapefruit orange paper. Round the corners. Glue to the card front.
- Place the "Trick or Treat Dazzles on a 3"x7/8" Grapefruit orange paper. Mat on black suede with 1/16" borders. Foam tape to the card bottom. Zot a black metallic bow to the top, and place Dazzles as shown.
- Card inside: Round the corners, and ink the edges of a 3"x3" Pretty Little Posies lime green paper. Mat on a 4"x3" black suede paper. Glue centered. Place Dazzles as shown.