Mary & Omar Page
By Debbie Samples
- Start with Picket Fence brown floral papers as your base. Trace and cut the largest Scallop from Picket Fence white fence paper. Mat on Picket Fence green paper with 1/8" borders. Glue centered. Cut a 12"x1" Picket Fence stripe paper, with lace on the bottom edge. Glue 1" from the bottom. Zot a knotted purple crepe ribbon across the page on the top of the strip..
- Mat a 5"x7" photo on Picket Fence green paper with 1/8" borders. Mat again on Picket Fence maroon paper with " borders. Glue1 " from the side, and 1" from the top.
- Use the X-acto knife to cut around the top of the butterfly on the floral label paper tole. Computer journal or write on a 1"x2" Picket Fence white paper. Trace the center rounded part of #2 green paper tole around the words. Cut inside the lines. Glue onto the label, slipping the bottom under the top of the butterfly. Glue in place. Mat on Picket Fence pink paper. Cut loosely around the edges with a 3/8" border. Glue 3" from the top.
- Cut a 3" strip of postage stamps from the Picket Fence small postage stamp paper. Glue 4" from the bottom. Foam tape the oval paper tole piece centered.
- Assemble the Flower cluster Paper Tole pieces with foam tape as shown, and glue in place.
- Sand the gold off the raise areas of four Foiled Fancies butterflies. Glue in place as shown.