Peace Frame Card
By Debbie Samples
- Cover the card front with Christmas Sweets tan dot paper. Use the X-acto knife and mat to cut the lines again through the paper. Re-score all the lines. Fold all score lines. Ink the edges. Cover the inside square with Christmas Sweets cream circles paper. Ink the edges. Glue in place.
- Place red jewel border Dazzles around the outside edge.
- Use the Dove, Peace, and small swirl cutting dies to cut die-cuts from Red Fireworks Holographic paper. Glue in place as shown. Glue the two small swirls on the bottom left and right corners. Zot a ribbon knot on the top left corner.
- Card Inside: Mat a 4" square of Christmas Sweets Cream circle paper on Christmas Sweets red circles paper, with 3/8" borders. Glue centered. Place red jewel border Dazzles around the cream circles paper.
- Die cut two large swirls from red Fireworks Holographic paper. Glue on the bottom, overlapping the centers. Place the Dazzles words just above.