By Debbie Samples
- Place the card with the fold on the left. Cover with black cardstock. Ink the edges with the silver ink. Glue a 5"x2" Halloween stripe paper on the bottom. Glue a ribbon on the top of the stripe paper. Place a border Dazzles under the ribbon.
- Use the cutting die, and machine to cut a silver linen spider web. Glue on the black cardstock. Cut or punch a 1" silver linen circle to glue under the spider.
- Die-Cut a black cardstock spider web. Cut of the web to glue on the bottom left corner.
- Place the "Boo" Dazzles on a 1 5/8"x1" orange cardstock. Mat on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Foam tape 5/8" from the bottom.
- Place the rhinestones as shown. Zot a ribbon knot just above the spider.
- Card Inside: Mat a 4" square of black cardstock on a 4" Halloween stripe paper. Glue centered. Die-cut a silver linen spider web. Cut in half, and glue half to the top of the black paper. Cut a of the web, and glue on the bottom right corner. Place the Dazzles words on a 3"x1" orange cardstock. Glue on the left. Foam tape a silver spider under the words.