Thank You Paper Tole Card
By Debbie Samples
Designer Tip: This Paper Tole makes a striking card focal.
- Card front: Place a blank card with the fold on your left. Cover with Charming pink dot paper. Cut 2 " off each end of the oval doily. Glue on the top and bottom.
- Wrap an Aqua crepe ribbon around the card. Glue a black ribbon on top of the Aqua ribbon.
- Assemble the oval paper tole with foam tape. Mat on black cardstock with 1/8" borders. Place the Dazzles as shown. Foam tape to the card front. Zot a ribbon on the bottom.
- Card inside: Mat a 4 "x6" Charming swirl border paper with the border on the left, with Charming gray/pink paper, leaving 1/8" borders. Glue centered.
- Assemble the square paper tole with foam tape. Cut a 4" round doily into quarters. Layer two quarters, and glue under the left side of the paper tole. Glue on the bottom right. Place the Dazzles as shown.