Hello Sunshine Shaker Card
By Debbie Samples
- Cut the card to 6"x5". Place the fold on the left. Cover with Sunday Musings light yellow floral paper. Ink the edges with Clementine ink. Glue a 5"x1" Sunday Musings green paper to a 5"x2" Sunday Musings blue paper leaving " as a top border. Glue to the card front. Glue a 5"x1/16" gold sparkle holographic paper at the top of the green paper.
- Stamp small butterflies in Periwinkle ink all over the green paper, on the bottom. Place jewel Dazzles on the butterflies.
- Die Cut a Sunshine from gold sparkle holographic paper. Trace and cut only the outside edge of the sunshine die-cut onto Sunday Musings light yellow floral paper. Stamp "Hello Sunshine" in Black Cherry ink close to one edge. Place the gold sparkle sunshine over the clear plastic circle dome. Glue in place. Fill with jelly beans, or sequins, or beads. Glue the traced and cut shape to the back, matching the points. Foam tape to the card front, making sure the words are at the top.
- Die cut two cloud shapes. Stamp with the matching stamps and Periwinkle ink. Glue as shown.
- Die cut several sizes of butterflies from gold sparkle paper and Sunday Musings papers. layer and foam tape as shown.
- Zot a ribbon bow centered at the top of the green paper.