Happy Birthday Butterfly Card
By Debbie Samples
- Cut a 5"x6 1/2" vellum from the top right corner, Glue on the top right corner of the card front. Cut another 5"x6 1/2" from the bottom left corner of the vellum. Glue on the bottom left corner of the card front. Use an X-acto knife to cut the center around the butterflies from the card front only. Ink the edges.
- Place Dazzles borders on the vellum borders. Place gold Jewel Dazzles on the butterflies as shown.
- Card Inside: Glue a 5"x6 1/2" Floral Fantasy border paper centered.
- Color the Dazzles with BT7. Let dry. Close the card front, to position the Dazzles, and place them between the butterflies.
- Glue the side facing vellum butterfly on white cardstock, and cut around the edge. Close the card, to find the position to glue the butterfly so it does not show on the front. Glue in place.
- Place the border Dazzles as shown. Tie a twine bow with orange and yellow twine. Zot it on the right side.