"In Dog Years..." Card
By Debbie Samples
- Cover the card with Cardmakers brown paper. Ink the edges.
- Trace and cut a Cover template from Cardmakers blue tile paper. Ink the edges, and glue centered. Place the Dot border Dazzles centered.
- Trace and cut a Vintage Label from Cardmakers brown tweed paper. Ink the edges. Mat with Cardmakers teal glimmer paper, with 1/16" borders. Foam tape on the right side.
- Back two dog Dazzles with Cardmakers brown papers as shown. Cut close to the Dazzles edge, and foam tape to the card front.
- Back the fire hydrant and balloon Dazzles with Cardmakers beige and teal glimmer papers. Foam tape on the left.
- Cut a long rounded label from the Cardmakers pages, and trace on Cardmakers yellow paper. Trim 1/4" off each side, and glue to the center of the rounded label. Place the Dazzles words, and foam tape on the top.
- Zot a ribbon knot under the right dog.