Smile Seaside Scrapbook Page
By Debbie Samples
Designer Tip: These papers are so versatile for travel, masculine, or a beach trip.
- Use the Seaside border paper as your base. Tear the long edges of a 12"x6" Seaside dark blue shell paper. Ink the edges, and glue it centered.
- Mat two photos on white and dark brown cardstock. Mat one again on Seaside orange script paper. Mat one last time on dark brown cardstock. Glue wood words on each photo. Glue on the center paper.
- Die cut a gold ripple large shell. Back with dark gray paper. Glue overlapping both photos. Die Cut a small shwll from Seaside orange shell paper. Back with Seaside net paper. Blue near the gold shell. Back a large shell Dazzles with Seaside papers, and glue near the die-cut shells. Back a small shell Dazzles with gold sparkle holographic paper. Glue under the die-cut shells. Zot a rosette and ribbon. Thread jute twine in tow buttons, and glue near the shells. Make a puddle of glue, and push beads, and sequins into it. Tie a pink and brown jute twine into a knot, and Zot at the top of the wood anchor. Glue on the shells. Place a star Dazzles and glue a sequin in the center.
- Back a medium shell Dazzles with Seaside orange shell paper, and blue at the top of the right photo. Glue beads and sequins as before. Zot a rosette, jute twine bow, and buttons as shown.
- Back two Mermaid Dazzles with Seaside papers, as shown. Place one at the top of the left photo, and one on a matted rectangle on the bottom right. Place Mermaid seaweed Dazzles on the left. Made a collage of buttons, backed Dazzles and beads at the base of the seaweed.
- Ink the "you Make Me" banner Foiled Fancies. Sand the raised areas on the words, to remove the ink. Glue on top of the left photo. Glue the "smile" Foiled Fanices on the right.