Just for You Card
By Debbie Samples
- Place the card with the fold on the left. Cover with red cardstock. Glue a 4¾”x6¼” Sunday Musings red rose paper centered.
- Cut a 4¼”x6” Sunday Musings dark yellow paper. Cut a “V” on one short end. Stamp the border stamp in Black Cherry ink on the other short end. Glue the stamped edge even with the top of the card.
- Mat a 4” square of Sunday Musings gray news print paper on red cardstock with 1/8” borders. Foam tape 1” from the top.
- Use the large scallop circle cutting die to cut a red cardstock die-cut. Use the cosmetic sponge to apply FlitterGlue to the circle stamp. Stamp centered onto the red cardstock circle. Cover with Mega Flakes. Burnish the flakes into the glue with your fingers. Put the excess back into the jar. Burnish with the Scoochy Foam to finish.
- Use the X-acto knife and mat to remove the center of the circle, leaving the script and flowers. Back the circle with Sunday Musing blue paper. Foam tape to the newsprint paper square.
- Stamp a butterfly in Black Cherry ink, on Sunday Musings gray script paper. Cut close to the stamped edge. Foam tape on the circle butterfly.
- Zot a ribbon knot under the square.