Winter Squirrel Card
By Debbie Samples
- Cut a green border Adorable Scorable to 8¼”x4¾”. Place with the border on the bottom. Place a jewel border Dazzles™ on the top edge.
- Cut a 4”x3¾” green Adorable Scorable. Score at ½” on one short end. Fold to the back. Place the fold on the left, and score diagonally from the top left to the bottom right. Fold to the back. Glue the ½” tab 5/8” from the left, and 3/8” from the top.
- Cut a 3¾” square of green Adorable Scorable. Glue only the bottom right corner to the bottom of the scored piece on the card front. Double foam tape the outside frame of the squirrel die-cut to the green square. Single foam tape the inside red stripe frame inside the last frame. Glue the squirrel die-cut inside the frame.
- Double foam tape a rectangle sentiment. Fold the squirrel frame in place, and glue the sentiment at an angle to hold in place.
- Foam tape a second sentiment on the right of the easel. Place Dazzles™ as shown.