By Debbie Samples
Designer Tip: The window gives this card dimension.
- Card front: Place the card with the fold on the left. Glue a 4 7/8”x6 3/8” Twilight Jewels pink diamond paper centered.
- Cut a 4¾”x6¼” Twilight Jewels dark pink paper. Center the oval butterfly window cutting die on the paper, and tape in place. Run through the die cutting machine. Run a second piece of the same paper through, with the paper covering the butterfly. Cut away just the butterfly, and foam tape over the first one.
- Thread a navy jute twine through the stitching around the window. Tie a bow on the bottom left corner under the butterfly. Zot in place. Glue the piece on the card front.
- Die-cut four corner pieces from Twilight Jewels dark blue paper. Glue one in each corner.
- Color the gold Dazzles™ sentiment with TB9, and let dry. Place as shown.
- Card inside: Cut a 4½”x5” Twilight Jewels pink diamond paper. Tear from the top left corner to the bottom right corner to form a triangle. Glue 1/8” from the left and bottom edges. Glue a 4”x4½” Twilight Jewels dark pink paper centered.
- Die cut four Twilight Jewels blue corner pieces. Glue into the corners of the dark pink paper.
- Color the gold Dazzles™ sentiment with TB9. Let dry, and place as shown.