By Debbie Samples
Designer Tip: A beautiful Art Deco Look
- Card front: Place the card with the fold on top. Cover with red shutter paper. Glue a 6¼”x4¾” script border paper centered.
- Back the long rectangle Dazzles™ with green paper. Cut close to the Dazzles™ edge. Place double diamond Dazzles™ on the center, as shown. Glue ½” from the top, and 3/8” from the left. Back two small rose and leaf Dazzles™ with pink dot circles paper and green paper. Foam tape on the top and bottom of the rectangle, as shown.
- Place a corner Dazzles™ on the bottom right corner. Place the “BEAUTY” Dazzles™ on a 3 3/8”x1” green paper. Mat on red paper with 1/8” borders. Glue 2” from the top, and 2½” from the left.
- Back two large rose and leaf Dazzles™ with pink dot circle paper and green paper. Glue on the top right corner, and 3½” from the left, as shown.
- Card inside: Glue a 5”x3½” green paper centered. Place a corner Dazzles™ on the top left corner, of the green paper. Place a border of diamond Dazzles™ on the bottom.
- Write or computer journal on a 3½”x1” beige cardstock. Mat on red paper with 1/8” borders. Glue 2” from the fold, and 1½” from the left. Place the hanging bead Dazzles™ as shown.