Just For You Card
By Debbie Samples
Designer Tip: Multiple die-cuts give the option of paper tole.
- Card front: Use the gold border/blue floral card from the Engraved Endearments kit as your base. Place the fold on top.
- Mat a square sentiment from the Engraved Endearments kit with light blue cardstock, with 1/8” borders. Foam tape (foam squares from the Engraved Endearments kit) 1” from the top, and ¾” from the left. Foam tape a banner from the Birds & Butterflies kit on the bottom right corner.
- Fold the wings up of a small gold butterfly, and foam tape just the body on the bottom right corner of the square. Foam the body of a side facing butterfly on the right side of the sentiment.
- Zot a ribbon bow under the small gold butterfly. Foam tape another gold banner on the left 3/8” from the bottom.
- Glue a blue butterfly on a branch on the bottom right corner. Cut the butterfly from another blue butterfly with a branch die-cut. Fold the wings up, and foam tape the body on the first one.