Welcome Baby Card
By Debbie Samples
Designer Tip: Great combination for a sweet baby card.
- Card front: Place a blank card with the fold on top. Cover with Kids light blue stars paper. Trace and cut the Betty 3 on the bottom of the card front only. Ink the edges.
- Mat a 6½”x1¾” Kids blue gingham paper on Kids yellow paper, leaving 1/8” on the long edges. Foam tape 1¼” from the fold. Trace and cut a Patsy 1 from Kids light blue paper. Ink the edges. Place the word, heart and baby item Dazzles™ as shown. Glue centered on the gingham strip. Zot a ribbon bow on the bottom center.
- Back the buggy Dazzles™ with Kids yellow paper. Cut close to the Dazzles™ edge. Foam tape on the bottom left corner. Back the bib Dazzles™ with Kids blue and yellow paper. Foam tape on the bottom right corner. Back the small cloud with Kids blue paper. Foam tape on the top left corner. Place a small heart Dazzles™ on the back side of the yellow paper. Cut close to the Dazzles™ edge. Turn over, and foam tape to the heart on the cloud. Back the striped onesie Dazzles™ with Kids yellow and green papers. Foam tape on the top right corner. Place the stars and moon Dazzles™ on the card top as shown.
- Card inside: Glue a 6½”x4 7/8” Kids yellow paper. Place the border Dazzles™ on a 6½”x3/8” Kids blue paper. Foam tape ½” from the fold.
- Trace and cut a Betty 1 from Kids blue paper. Ink the edges. Glue centered. Place the word, heart and onesie Dazzles™ as shown.