Never Stop Dreaming Card
By Debbie Samples
Designer Tip: These Dazzles™ make a Magical card
- Card front: Place a blank card with the fold on your left. Cover with Winter’s Butterfly dark blue paper. Glue a silver glitter ribbon ½” from the bottom.
- Trace and hand cut and oval from the cutting die. Or trace and cut a 4¼”x5½” oval from Winter’s Garden snowflake blue paper. Mat on silver fireworks holographic paper with 1/8” borders. Foam tape centered.
- Back the large castle and cloud Dazzles™ with Winter’s Butterfly ivory, dark purple, and lavender papers. Cut close to the Dazzles™ edge. Foam tape on the bottom right corner of the oval. Back the two small cloud Dazzles™ with Winter’s Butterfly script paper. Foam tape near the cloud as shown. Place the small unicorn as if sitting on one cloud.
- Back the large flying unicorn with Winter’s Butterfly green and purple papers. Foam tape on the top left corner, about 1” from the top.
- Place the sentiment Dazzles™ on a 2”x1 3/8” Winter’s Garden dark purple paper. Mat on Winter’s Garden ivory paper, With 1/16” borders. Foam tape ¼” from the top, and ¼” from the right. Place star Dazzles™ all over the card as shown.
- Card inside: Trace and cut a 4¾” x3½” oval from Winter’s Garden dark blue paper. Mat on Silver Fireworks Holographic paper, with 1/8” borders. Place the oval horizontal, and cut off 1” from one narrow end. Glue the straight edge even with the fold, 1½” from the top.
- Back the large unicorn head with Winter’s Butterfly lavender and green papers. Foam tape on the left side. Zot a ribbon bow under the unicorn. Place the sentiment and star Dazzles™ as shown.