You’re the Cat’s Meow Card
By Debbie Samples
Designer Tip: A cheery card to encourage a friend
- Card front: Place a blank card with the fold on top. Cover with Charleston maroon paper. Glue a 6¼”X4¾” Charleston multi-color swirl paper centered. Glue a 6½”x3½” Charleston blue paper centered.
- Assemble the label paper tole with foam tape. Glue on the bottom right corner. Foam tape an extra artwork rose as shown. Back the leaves on one of the small flower Dazzles™ with Charleston green paper. Cut the leave away from the flower, and glue next to the rose.
- Place a right facing girl Dazzles™ ¼” from the left, centered. Place a swirl Dazzles™ on the left, near her feet. Back a single flower Dazzles™ with Charleston yellow, maroon and green papers. Glue on the right of the girl Dazzles™ feet.
- Trace and cut an Exquisite Label from Charleston yellow paper. Mat on Charleston green paper with 1/16” borders. Place the sentiment Dazzles™ here. Foam tape on the top, and to the right of the girl Dazzles™.
- Place three dangle Dazzles™ from the top, and to the right of the label. Zot a ribbon bow on the label.
- CARD INSIDE: Glue a 6¼”x4½” Charleston yellow paper centered. Place a Dazzles™ border on the bottom. Back a left facing girl with Charleston papers. Glue on the right. Back a flower and swirl with Charleston papers. Glue on the top left corner.