Happy, happy etc Card
By Debbie Samples
Designer Tip: You can use part of a stamp, by coloring with a marker, and breathing on the stamp before stamping.
- Card front: Place the card with the fold on top. Cover with Twilight Jewels Magenta paper. Glue a 6½”x1/2” Twilight Jewels stripe paper on the top edge.
- Use the African Violet marker to color only the “Birthday” part of the stamp. Breathe on the stamp just before stamping to moisten the ink. Stamp on a 3”x1¼” tan cardstock. Mat on Twilight Jewels blue paper, with 1/8” borders. Mat again on Twilight Jewels green paper with 1/8” borders. Glue on the bottom right corner.
- Use the Magenta marker to color only the “HAPPY” part of the stamp. Breathe on the stamp, just before stamping to moisten the ink. Stamp on a 1½”x1/2” tan cardstock. Repeat five times. Foam tape three evenly space on the left edge. Foam tape the last two indented about 7/8” from the left edge, as shown.
- Card inside: Glue a 5½”x4” Twilight Jewels border paper centered, with the border at the top.
- Use the African Violet marker to color the “happy” stamp. Breathe on the stamp, and stamp on a 2¼”x1 3/8” tan cardstock. Mat on a 3”x2¼” Twilight Jewels blue paper. Glue on the bottom right corner.