By Debbie Samples
Designer Tip: Simple gold and copper for an Autumn Look
- Card front: Cut the card into a 5” square. Cover the front with brown cardstock. Glue a 4¾” Garden Walk beige paper centered.
- Cut a 3½” square of brown cardstock. Stamp the twig wreath in VersaMark™ ink. Dust with gold embossing powder. Tap off the excess. Heat with a heat tool. Stamp the berry wreath in VersaMark™ ink, over the gold twig wreath. Dust with Copper Embossing Powder. Tap off the excess. Heat with a heat tool. If some of the berries do not show well, you can go over them with a single berry stamp, and heat emboss with copper to fill in the spots. Mat the square on gold hammered specialty paper, with ¼” borders. Mat again on brown cardstock with 1/16” borders. Wrap a ribbon around the bottom right corner. Zot a ribbon bow. Foam tape centered on the card front.
- Place a sentiment Dazzles™ in the center of the wreath.
- Card inside: Cut a 4½” square of Garden Walk beige paper. Stamp 3-4 single twig branches in VersaMark™ ink, in each corner. Dust with gold embossing powder. Tap off the excess. Heat with a heat tool. Stamp a triple berry stamp in VersaMark™ ink 2-3 times on each corner. Dust with copper embossing powder. Tap off the excess. Heat with a heat tool.
- Place the sentiment Dazzles™ on a 2”x1/2” brown cardstock. Foam tape centered. Mat the square on brown cardstock with 1/16” borders. Glue centered.