Just for you Card
By Debbie Samples
Designer Tip: Use the die-cut to mimic a cut away card.
- Card front: Cut the card to 6¼”x5”. Place the card with the fold on top. Cover with Paper Painting red border paper with the border at the top. Cut 2 1/8” off the bottom of the card front only.
- Use the flower garland cutting die to cut a die-cut from part of the card that you cut off.
- Die-cut another garland from yellow dot paper. Cut just the flower shapes from the garland. Glue the flowers over the red die-cut. Glue just the very top of the garland, at the tips of the flowers, and the end of the ribbon, to the bottom of the card front. Place Dazzles™ as shown.
- Card inside: Cover the inside with dark red paper. Glue a 6 1/8”x3/8” red paper on the bottom of the card.
- Place sentiment Dazzles™ as shown. Die cut a Forest Suede garland, using the flower part of the cutting die. Trim to just the flower and a small stem. Glue on the top right of the sentiment. Place Dazzles™ in the flower centers.