Just For You Card
By Debbie Samples
Designer Tip: The large doily makes a great window.
- Card front: Place a blank card with the fold on your left. Glue a 4 7/8”x6 3/8” Painted Lace pink paper centered. Glue a 4 7/8”x2½” Painted Lace pink/white floral paper on the bottom.
- Cut a 4 7/8”x3/4” Painted Lace dark blue paper. Stamp the border in VersaMark™ ink across the top. Dust with white embossing powder. Tap off the excess. Heat with the heat tool. Glue 3¾” from the top.
- Place the large Doily stamp on the top pink paper, centered. With a pencil, lightly trace the inside shape. Remove the stamp, and use the Retractable Knife and mat to cut on the line, through the card front only. Stamp the large doily, in VersaMark™ ink, around the window, centering it. Dust with white embossing powder. Tap off the excess, and heat with a heat tool.
- Card inside: Glue a 4 7/8” x6 3/8” Painted Lace dark blue paper centered. Glue a ½”x6½” Painted Lace pink paper ½” from the fold. Close the card, and lightly trace the window onto the dark blue. Open the card again, and stamp the sentiment with VersaMark™ ink. Heat Emboss with white embossing powder.
- Stamp the floral corner on the bottom right corner. Heat emboss with white embossing powder. .