Happy Birthday Card
By Debbie Samples
Designer Tip: Stamp directly on printed paper, and color with watercolor pencils..
- Card front: Place a blank card with the fold on top. Cover with Sunday Musings blue paper. Ink the edges with Sailboat ink.
- Stamp the floral corner, in black ink, on the bottom left, and top right corners. Stamp several single flowers on the top left, and bottom right corners, in black ink. Color the flowers with watercolor pencils. Dip the small brush in water, and smooth out the colors of ink.
- Trace and cut a Vintage Label, from Sunday Musings dark yellow paper. Ink the edges with Sailboat ink. Stamp the sentiment on the bottom right. Stamp two small flowers on the top left and top right of the label, in black ink. Color with the Watercolor pencils. Smooth out the color with the brush and water. Mat on Sunday Musings red floral paper with 1/16” borders. Foam tape centered 1” from the fold. Zot a ribbon bow on the bottom. Place Dazzles™ as shown.
- Card inside: Glue 6¼”x3½” Sunday Musings blue paper centered. Stamp a floral corner stamp in black ink on the bottom left corner. Color with Watercolor pencils. Smooth out with the brush and water.
- Trace and cut a Vintage Label from Sunday Musings dark yellow paper. Ink the edges with Sailboat ink. Stamp a sentiment, and to small flowers as shown. Color the flowers. Glue centered. Place Dazzles™ as shown.