By Debbie Samples
Designer Tip: Layer the cutting dies, and use the vellum as the window.
- Card front: Cut the card to 6”x5”. Place the fold on the left. Cut a frame in the card front only, with ¾” on the frame.
- TECHNIQUE: Layering the die-cuts. Mat a 4½”x5½” Emerald glimmer paper on a 5”x6” gold hammered paper. Place the large cutting die centered on the green glimmer paper. Run through the machine to cut. Glue a 4½”x5½” vellum behind the gold hammered paper. Glue to the card front frame.
- Place the border Dazzles™ ½” from each edge. Die cut the three small birds from gold hammered paper. Glue the two matching birds over the green ones. Foam tape the third one on the top right corner.
- Place the Dazzles™ word on a 1½”x3/8” white cardstock. Mat on gold hammered paper with 1/16” borders. Foam tape on the bottom right corner.
- Card inside: Place the Dazzles™ words on a 3”x3/4” white cardstock. Mat on gold hammered paper with 1/16” borders. Glue to the top of the card so it is not seen in the window. Die cut two small birds, and place on either side of the words.