Get Well Soon Card
By Debbie Samples
Designer Tip: Send this card to cheer someone who is sick.
- Card front: Place a blank card with the fold on top. Cover with The Sweet Life brown dot paper. Glue a 4 ½”x4 ¾” The Sweet Life orange plaid paper 1/8” from the left edge, centered. Wrap a ribbon around the right side of the orange paper. Zot a ribbon bow centered on the ribbon.
- TECHNIQUE: Die Cut then cut out the cutting die. Cut the large cutting die from dark brown cardstock. Cut around the outside edge, leaving about a 1/8” border. Place Jade Stickles on all of the leaves. Let dry. Foam tape centered on the orange plaid paper.
- Die cut two small birds from The Sweet Life teal paper. Foam tape over the birds on the die-cut.
- Place the Dazzles™ words on brown cardstock. Mat on The Sweet Life teal paper with 1/8” borders. Foam tape centered on the brown dot paper. Die cut a small flying bird, and glue on the top right corner of the words.
- Card inside: Glue 5½”x1½” The Sweet Life orange plaid paper 1” from the bottom. Glue a 4”x3” brown dot paper 1¼” from the bottom, centered.
- Place the Dazzles™ words on brown cardstock. Mat on The Sweet Life teal paper with 1/8” borders. Glue centered on the brown dot paper. Die cut a small flying bird, and glue to the top left corner of the words.