Best Wishes Card
By Debbie Samples
Designer Tip: Create a Gatefold card by folding the left and right panels to the center
- Card front: Score 2½” from the right and left edge. Fold to the center to form a gatefold card. Glue a 2½”x6 1 1/16” black cardstock on each panel. Glue a 2¼”x6¼” pink paper on each panel.
- Stick all three panels of the stained glass Dazzles™ on black cardstock. Cut close to the Dazzles™ edge. Mat each panel on green paper with 1/16” borders. Foam tape the left panel of the three Dazzles™, on the left panel, ¼” from the fold, and ¼” from the bottom. Foam tape the right Dazzles™ panel on the right card panel, ¼” from the top and right fold. Foam tape the middle panel to the left card panel only, 1 1/8” from the top.
- Back the word “BEST” with black cardstock. Cut close to the Dazzles™ edge. Foam tape 3/8” from the top, and ½” from the left fold. Place the “WISHES” Dazzles™ under.
- Card inside: Mat a 4½”x6” pink paper on black cardstock with 1/8” borders. Glue centered.
- Glue a 4¾”x1/8” black cardstock 1½” from the top.
- Mat a 2½”x2¾” black cardstock on green paper with 1/16” borders. Glue ¾” from the top, and ¼” from the left fold. Back the rose part of the rose and dangles Dazzles™. Place on the black cardstock. Place three Dangles Dazzles™ on the right.
- Back the “WITH” Dazzles™ with black cardstock. Foam tape 4½” from the top, and 1” from the left fold. Place the “LOVE” Dazzles™ under.