Happy Soul Page
By Debbie Samples
Designer Tip: These pages are versatile for everything.
- Use the Spice Market border paper as your base, placing the border on the bottom. Use the Retractable knife to cut around the medallion on the bottom left corner.
- Mat a 7”x5” photo on light green cardstock with 1/8” borders. Mat again on gray cardstock with ¼” borders. Glue ¾” from the top, and ¼” from the right. Mat a 3”x4¾” photo on light green cardstock with 1/8” borders, and again on gray cardstock with ¼” cardstock. Glue on the bottom left, 1/8” from the left, and 1 ¾” from the bottom, with the bottom tucked under the medallion. Place a border Dazzles™ on the bottom of the large photo, and on the top of the small photo.
- Back the large medallion Dazzles™ with the dragonflies with pink, light green and dark green papers as shown. Cut close to the Dazzles™ edge. Glue on the top left corner.
- Back a small flower with leaves Dazzles™ with pink and light green papers. Glue on the top right corner of the photo.
- Back a large an small hanging Dazzles™ with pink and green papers. Hang from the large photo as shown.
- Back a dragonfly Dazzles™ with light green paper. Glue the body only about 2” from the bottom, and 2½” from the right. Place a swirl Dazzles™ at the base. Place words and small dragonfly Dazzles™ as shown.