|Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes
||Paulette and Ann will show you brand new metal stencils!
"It's that time of year" card
Designer: LeNae Gerig
- Place the card fold on the side. Cover the card with brown cardstock. Glue a 4 ¾ x 6 ¼” rectangle of pink/green paper to the center.
- Adhere corner stickers to the top corners. Mat the long edges of a 2 3/4” x 5” rectangle of quilt paper with brown cardstock and glue ½” from the card bottom.
- Back the winged grandfather clock Dazzles™ with aqua and pink cardstock and the wings with pink. Glue the sticker to sit on the bottom of the card border. Place foam tape under the wings for a lift.
- Write the greeting on pink cardstock and cut into a 1 ½” x ¾” rectangle. Mat with both brown and aqua cardstocks and glue to the left of the clock base. Adhere button stickers to each side.
- Adhere “time” and tiny butterfly Dazzles™ to the left and above the clock. Inside. Write greeting on pink cardstock and cover the inside back.
- Adhere corner Dazzles™ at the top corners and glue quilt paper to the bottom 3” of the card. Adhere a Dazzles™ border across the top edge and glue a paper backed Dazzles™ butterfly stamp to the left side.
Additional supplies: 15 lovely labels template, ivory and aqua cardstock and brown inkpad and brown chalk
Instructions: Trace the Bracket Label (3 x 4 ) to the center border of the corner floral paper. Cut out and ink the edges brown. Mat with aqua cardstock leaving a 1/16 border. Back the dress form to aqua dot paper and ivory cardstock. Apply brown chalk along the shoulder areas. Glue the dress form to the center of the label. Adhere Dazzles Inner beauty to each side of the stand and tiny butterflies near the top.
Photo Mat with Sanded Dazzles:
From the Dazzles sheets, cut out two lace borders, a label and a rose. Sand the Dazzles with sandpaper or a sanding block until come white shows through. Place the rose Dazzles on a pink flower from the quilt square paper then cut next to the Dazzles edge. Mat a 2 x 4 photo on quilt squares paper with 1/2' border. Ink the edges heavily with a brown inkpad and sponge. Glue the rose on the top right corner. Write on the label then place on the bottom left side. Place the sanded border around the photo, trimming to fit and tucking the ends under the rose and label.