Just Chillin' Tin Pin Card
By Gail Booth
Designer Tip: I used several small sets of Spectrum Noir pen sets to match the colors of the tin pins, instead of one large set.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the left. Cover with Colonial Blue cardstock. Glue a 4 3/4"x6 1/4" Gypsy Jewels blue ombre paper on the center.
- Use Memento ink to stamp "Just Chillin" four times across a 5"x7/8" blue cardstock. Mat on white, then on red cardstock with 1/16" borders on the long edges. Foam tape 1/2" from the bottom edge of your card. Glue two lengths of red glimmer ribbon as shown, tucking ends under the cardstock.
- Stamp the snowman/penguin image in black on a 3 1/4"x2 1/2" Silky paper and use the following Spectrum Noir pens to color it in: TB3 for background and scarves and bird, BG4 for the penguin body, OR2 for feet and beaks, CR10 for spots and bird. Combine TB3 and CT4 to create green for the stripes, hat, bird and buttons. Mat your piece on red cardstock with a 1/8" border, then on blue cardstock with a 1/16" border. Foam tape as shown.
- Stamp "Chillin With My PeePs" in black on a 1 1/4"x3/4" Silky paper. Mat on red cardstock, then on blue cardstock with 1/16" borders. Foam tape as shown.
- Zot the penguin and snowman tin pins in place. Zot a bow of red dot sheer as shown.