One of a Kind Card
By Erica Hettwer
Designer Tip: Use a QuickStik to help remove the intricate edges of the large snowflake.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the left and cover with blue Winter Flannels paper. Stamp the swirl from the Fresh Cut stamp set off the left side and lower edge in blue ink.
- Die cut large snowflake from dark blue glimmer paper. Foam tape a medium snowflake die-cut from the white suede on top. Die cut the smallest snowflake from the silver paper and foam tape to the center of the snowflake. Foam tape to the center of the card 1/4" from the top.
- Cut a 5"x1 1/4" blue glimmer paper and glue to the center of a 5"x1 1/2" silver paper. Foam tape 1/2" from the bottom.
- Stamp "You are one..." in Black ink on a 5"x1" white cardstock 3/4" from the left edge. Foam tape to the center of the blue glimmer paper.
- Die cut a medium snowflake from the silver paper and foam tape to the white cardstock 1/4" from the left edge. Die cut the smallest snowflake from the suede paper and foam tape to the center of the silver snowflake.
- Card inside: Cover with blue glimmer paper. Glue a 5" square of Winter Flannels blue to the center of the card. Die cut the large snowflake from white cardstock and stamp "My kind" in Black ink in the center. Glue to the center. Die cut a medium silver snowflake from silver foil and foam tape as shown.