Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Christmas Ornaments or you can order them separately.
By LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: You can add any embellishments you like to these easy ornaments to get very different effects.
- Follow the template instructions to trace, cut out and fold the ornaments.
- Sparkling Star with green/gold Holographic star paper: Ink the backside of the paper with the Gold StazOn inkpad. Line the edges with red stickles. Attach a vintage brass embossed brad with Zots™ to the center, and a loop of red metallic ribbon for the hanger.
- Mini Poinsettia with red holographic star paper: Ink the backside of the paper with the Silver StazOn inkpad. Attach a gingerbread man
- brad to the center with Zots™. The Zot™ a lime green metallic ribbon bow over the silver memory thread hanger.
- Snowflake with white pearlescent cardstock: Attach 3mm clear crystal stickers and 5mm light blue crystal stickers to each point, as shown. Use the aqua blend color infusion thread for the hanger.
- Christmas Rose with gold pearlescent cardstock: Place 3mm red nailheads on each fold as shown. Then use gold blend color infusion thread for the hanger.