"Pick of the Bunch"
By LeNae Gerig
Designer Tip: Cut the twine and apply glue stick to one side. Carefully apply the twine to the paper and let dry.
- Place the card fold on the side. Glue a 4 3/4” x 6 1/4” pink glitter paper to the card front. Glue 5”x1/4” green glitter strips across the card, 1 1/2” from the top and bottom.
- Write the greeting at the bottom of white cardstock and cut to 3 1/4” x5” and glue to the card center. Place tiny Dazzles hearts at each corner of the rectangle.
- Punch 3 green hearts and back each heart with pink glitter. Foam tape the hearts to the top of the white cardstock. Place 3 Jewel Dazzles hearts at the center.
- Glue a 3” length of twine to curve from under the heart shamrock. Tie a small twine bow and glue to the “stem.”
- Inside: Glue a 2 1/4” x 1 5/8” piece of pink glitter paper, 3/4” from the top of the inside back. Glue a 5” x 1/2” piece of green glitter across the card and over the pink rectangle. Glue a greeting, printed on white cardstock, to the center of the pink rectangle. Place tiny Dazzles hearts to the corners. Assemble 3 small hearts at the top left and right card corners to make shamrocks. Draw a wavy line from each for a stem.