Ribbon Edge Diorama Card
By LeNae Gerig
Designer’s Tip: To shape the die-cut flowers, place then on the foam mouse pad and use the large stylus from the kit to press down in a circular motion. This makes the flower edges curl upward slightly. Glue as the top layer on the card topper.
- Punch out the front and back acetate sections, removing the center piece from the window and the pre-punched holes.
- Fold the score lines on the acetate piece, starting with a valley fold, then a mountain fold, and then a valley fold, creating a zigzag.
- Slide the punched out card back between the back folds on the back of the acetate, making sure that you leave the foiled side outwards for writing your message.
- Position the front acetate on top, lining up the holes, and thread the white 1/8” wide ribbon (included in the kit) through them, tying with a knot or bow as shown.
- Punch out the coordinating 3-D pieces, shape the top layers of flowers with the large stylus from the tool kit and foam tape then to the card front topper sheet.
- Slide the card back die-cut from the acetate diarama. Foam tape the card topper to the center of the topper back piece with the die-cut frame taped around the outside edge. Slide back into the acetate diarama. Foam tape the circle die-cut greeting to the acetate front as shown.