By Lodell Halvorson
Designer's Tip: Adding a word and other stickers to a bracket at the side of the photo will draw attention to the photo.
- Use the Fresh Cut teal paper with flowers on the left for the background. Glue a 1"x12" strip of Fresh Cut flowered paper on the right edge. Cut a 6 1/4"x12" Fresh Cut red paper and tear along the long edges. Glue to the page 1/2" from the right, leaving the top left edge unglued for the title. Cut a 4 1/4"x12" Fresh Cut teal/pink swirl and tear the long edges. Glue centered on the red paper.
- Trace and cut a Bracket Cutaway from Fresh Cut yellow paper and mat on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Slide under the edge of the pink, 1/4" from the top, then glue in place. Mat a 5"x6 1/4" photo on white cardstock with 1/16" borders, then on 5 3/8"x6 7/8" black, leaving 1/2" at the bottom. Glue black/pink stitched ribbon across the bottom. Foam tape the photo centered on the pink paper 5/8" from the top.
- Add "Smile", hearts, swirl, and butterfly stickers onto the yellow bracket as shown.
- Write or print journaling on a foil label and glue under the photo. Glue blue tag in upper left corner and Zot( a red dot bow at the top. Back the butterfly Dazzle™ with yellow paper and glue to the tag. Back flower stickers with blue cardstock and their leaves with yellow paper. Trim the edges and foam tape to the page.
- Place leaf vines and butterfly Dazzles™ on the page as shown.