|Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes
||Come check out our new Stamp & Punch Stamps set, it works with all kind of punches for great focals and mats!
Snow Birds Card
By LeNae Gerig
- Place the card fold on the left. Glue the blue snowbird border paper 7/8" to the right of the card fold. Tear a 1"x6 1/2" strip of red dot paper and glue flush with the fold, overlapping the border paper. Tear a 3/4"x6 1/2" green patterned paper and glue over the red dot paper and flush with the fold.
- Line the birdhouse on a post with red dot paper, the roof with white and the leaves with patterned green. Glue the house 2 1/2" from the bottom of the card and 5/8" from the right edge. Glue a length of teal ribbon over the post and to the bottom of the card. Glue a small bow to the base of the house. Adhere 3 red crystals for holly berries.
- Line 2 small gold houses with red holes and white roofs. Glue staggered, to the left and right side of the larger house. Glue red rick rack ribbon from the bottom of each house to the bottom of the card.
- Place the "bundle up!" greeting at the top right and add gold snowflakes among the tree branches.
- Inside the card: Tear one long edge of a 5"x1" strip of blue dot paper and glue to the inside back top edge. Line a large birdhouse as before and glue to the top left side. Place the "chilly" Dazzles™ on the blue paper.