Spring Vacation Page
By Lodell Halvorson
Designer’s Tip: These journaling notes are great for printing journaling for scrapbook pages, and they also make nice glittery decorative accents.
- Use the Lacy blue paper with the flourish in the lower right corner for the background. Glue a 1 1/4” strip of Lacy striped paper across the top. Tie a bow in the pink dot ribbon and glue across the edge of the striped paper with the bow 3” from the left.
- Mat a 5”x7” photo on white cardstock with 1/8” borders and glue 2 7/8” from the left and 1 3/4” from the top. Glue a 5”x1” striped paper along the bottom edge of the photo with brown rick rack glued over the paper edge.
- Mat a 2 3/4”x4” photo on white cardstock with 1/8” borders and foam tape overlapping the lower right corner of the large photo.
- Print your journaling on the dress form rectangular journaling note and glue to the right of the large photo 3/4” from the top and right edges. Glue the scalloped Eiffel Tower note on the bottom left edge of the page.
- Print the title and individual French words on white cardstock. Glue the 3 1/2” x 1/2” title tilted on the upper left corner of the large photo. Glue the French words on the scalloped journaling note as shown.