Star Dad Box
By Debbie Samples
- Box Outside: Assemble your large pizza box. Glue a 4¾" square Gumdrop blue plaid paper centered on the box top. Punch out the two-sided arrow die-cut and cut in half. Glue one arrow to each end of the large green and blue label die-cut shown. Glue to the top of the box. Glue star die-cut tab over the box tab. Place Rad Dad Dazzles™ as shown, and embellish with Copper Jewel Dazzles™.
- Box Inside: Glue a 4¾" square Gumdrop blue plaid paper to the inside box top. Glue a 4¾" square Gumdrop yellow paper to the box inside bottom. Mat a 4¼” square Gumdrop red dot paper onto a 4½” square Gumdrop yellow paper. Cut a 4¾"x 6 1/2” white cardstock. Score 1¾" from the bottom. Glue the matted red dot paper to the top of the white cardstock. Mat a 4¼”x1¼” Gumdrop red dot paper onto a Gumdrop yellow paper with 1/8” borders. Glue to the bottom of the cardstock, centered under the score line.
- Attach 3 Flip Flop Fasteners to the top back of the cardstock. Attach the other side of the fasteners to the top of the inside box top, so the top of the cardstock is centered.
- Punch out the long yellow die-cut banner. Foam tape ”Thanks” centered on the top. Place “DAD” Dazzles™ below. Foam tape banner to the bottom of the bottom inside box as shown.
- Punch out the round star die-cut. Glue to white cardstock and trim edges even. Double foam tape the star die-cut to the middle. Place the Copper Jewel and Rad Dad Dazzles™ as shown. Punch out the three ribbon strips and cut out the words. Glue words to each strip. Glue strips to the back of the circle. Foam tape to the center of the round scalloped die-cut. Use an Action Wobble Spring to attach the assembled Rad Dad Medallion to the top of the red dot square.