Tea Cup Triple Tier Slider Card
By LeNae Gerig
Designer’s Tip: Pull the tab on the top of the card and reveal the nested sections! Add sparkle with Jewel Dazzles™.
- Punch out the die-cut pieces from the Lotus Tea sheet. Fold the 3 1/8”x1” gold foiled blue rectangle in half to make the card pull. Tape the ends together and tape near the top of the center panel on the smallest 3-panel section. Fold the right and left panels and tape them in place.
- Place the blue medium panel and fold the right panel to the center with the cut slot portion on the right-hand side. Thread the yellow printed band through the slots and fold the ends over each other and tape, making sure that the band will be loose enough to move up and down the slots.
- Repeat Step 2 with the largest yellow 3-panel section and the remaining yellow band.
- To build the layers, place tape on the front of the bands and place the smallest section on the tape, making sure the band is at its lowest point and the top edge of the layer is below the top of the larger section.
- Place tape on the outer edges of each layer before moving on to the next layer.
- Pull up the layers and tape the die-cut greetings and art to the exposed front of the top 2 layers. Place Pink Jewel Dazzles™ on each side of the die-cut pieces.
- Tape the square from to the card front and foam tape the circle teacup to the center. Foam tape the small “Just for you” circle and embellish pieces with Pink Jewel Dazzles™. Place lengths of Pink Jewel Border Dazzles™ along the top and bottom of the square. Use ¼” wide pink stitch ribbon to make a bow and Zot™ to the circle as shown.