Thank you for being a part of the Paper Wishes family!
Thank you for your purchase, we want to give you a little treat to say thanks for being a part of the Paper Wishes family. Please enjoy this free project idea, created by our very own Susan Cobb. This original card design is available to Paper Wishes customers like youits our way of thanking you for being with us!
Owner, Paper Wishes
Thank You For Everything Card
By Susan Cobb
- To create the gate fold card: open the card out flat onto your work surface. Score a vertical line down the center of each panel, then fold the outer flaps in to meet at the center.
- Place the “designer label” design of the template centered over the card front,
- 44cm from the top. Trace the shape onto the card front with a pencil, remove the template, then open the card and use your knife to cut along the outline of the shape for the window.
- Cover the left side of the card front with purple/green/pink swirls paper, trimming the edge at the center of the card evenly. Place the excess paper on the right side of the card front, matching the edge evenly with the left side of the card. Trim excess evenly with the card front. Use your knife to cut away the paper from the window shape and ink the edges with sweet plum ink.
- Inside the card: Cover the inside with green patterned paper, with purple texture at the left side. Place purple ribbon across the center of the inside, then close the front panels to assure the ribbon is centered inside the window.
- Use the template to create a vintage sign from pink/purple paper, and a small designer label from green paper. Write or computer print “Thank you for everything” on the center of the green label, then mat it on purple. Glue centered to the pink/purple vintage sign label, then mat it on purple leaving a thin border. Glue centered over the ribbon.
- Wrap ribbon around the bottom of the card and tie in a knot as shown. Embellish the swirls on the patterned paper and the green label inside with Jewel Dazzles™.